Free Download All Ved and Puran PDF Hindi

Download All Ved and Puran in Pdf Format Use IDM for Fast Dowload

Upapuranas

Vedas

New Arrivals

To Easy Download Use IDM or Right Click on “Download” and click save link as to Download

Important !

If you have copy of any lost Vedpuran or manuscript then you can also contribute by sending it to us. You can send it in any Digital format to us, we will process.

Just click here to upload and after review we will publish on site, maximum files will be published. You can upload upto 1 GB per file in size, allowed file are doc, docx, pdf, and rar. If you have in scan format just compress your folder to rar we will process to pdf for you. If you have any problem uploading just fill contact form and we will contact you.

Books Send By You to VedPuran

By Eklavya Bansal

• Aryabhatiya (English) (Download)
  • Bhrigu Samhita – फलित दर्पण  (Hindi PDF) 110mb (Download) - Compiled Version (Original Writer Maharishi Bhrigu-Translated by Rajesh Dixit)
  • Durga Saptashati (Hindi) (Download)
  • Durga Saptashati (Sanskrit) (Download)

By Ravi Gaurav Pandey

By Yogendra Mishra

By  Varun Modi and Sangeeta Modi

By Hardik Kothari

• 108 Upanishads With Upanishad Brahmam Commentary (Download)
  • Arthved -Good Quality (Download)
  • Rigved – Good Quality (Download)
  • Yugrved – Good Quality (Download)
  • Mahabharat Gorkhpur Press (Vol-1 to 12) 700mb (coming soon) – To download use save link as option.

By Vishal Goswami

By Divy Sitlani

• Chanakya Sutrani – Sanskrit text with Hindi Commentary (Download)

By John Carter

About Vedpuran

An Innovative Person
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

366 Responses to Free Download All Ved and Puran PDF Hindi

1. Mahesh Boddula says:

Thanks a lot for such divya Puranas, have been searching from long time

2. Sanjay says:

Kindly provide upnishads for download.

3. sunilKumar Bhattacharjya says:

It will be nice if you include Vayu purana also. This is because in some of the lists of the Puranas the VBayu purana is treated as a Mahapurana and Shiva purana is treated as an Upapurana.. Regards,

4. pankaj pathak says:

there is a lot of problem to downloads ved & puran. so please kindly upgrade the site so that anyone can download without any trouble.

thanking you

5. eklavya says:

please upload vayu puran also..it would be great help..and a suggestion also could this site be developed as a discussion forum where people having interests in ved-puran can share there views

• Very Shortly We will develop this site for discussion forum, even by using facebook

• eklavya says:

i have good collection of books like yantra sarvasvam, vaimanika shastra, aryabhatiya, avesta, deciphiring vedic civilisation, bhrigu samhita etc. i would be glad to share them please let me know how can i cooperete

• Shadab Ali says:

hi lakhwinder, aapka hardik aabhar hoga agar aap mujhe yantra sarvasvam, vaimanika shastra, aryabhatiya, avesta, deciphiring vedic civilisation, bhrigu samhita dene ki kripa kare to. is k alawa aapke pass jo b vedic yantra ki text hongi to unhe mere e- mail pe bhejne ki kripa kare. ya is website m upload kare. m inhe kafi dino se khoj raha hu. pls send this on my e- mail adress ali.shad107@gmail.com, i wanted to do research in vedic ancient technology.

• Shadab Ali says:

• Shadab Ali says:

hi eklavya, aapka hardik aabhar hoga agar aap mujhe yantra sarvasvam, vaimanika shastra, aryabhatiya, avesta, deciphiring vedic civilisation, bhrigu samhita dene ki kripa kare to. is k alawa aapke pass jo b vedic yantra ki text hongi to unhe mere e- mail pe bhejne ki kripa kare. m inhe kafi dino se khoj raha hu. pls send this on my e- mail adress ali.shad107@gmail.com, i wanted to do research in vedic ancient technology.

• H Trivedi says:

Eklavya,
      I would like to have your collection of ebooks, can you please send me an email at hs21052010@outlook.com I will share a storage location so you can upload it there.
      Thank you….

6. bal says:

thanks for providing all the purans through various sources.
    The rig veda contains only six mandals, so please provide the rest four mandals

bal

7. sanjay kumar mali says:

kindly give shreemadbhagwatgita download

8. iss amulaye uphar k liye aapka hardik dhanyavad…
    kripa kar k aap hamare vibhin shastra aadi bhi uplabdh karvaye……jan kalyan k liye aap ka yeh prayass sadev prashansniye rahega….dhanyavad…..OM TAT SAT..

9. Raj Yadav says:

We are very very.. thankful for this site.
    But an errore we are getting at the time of downloading skandpuran, garudpuran and bramhanandpuran part2
    “Cannot download. The size of the item cannot be determined”
    Please help

10. Dr Deepak Kr. Tripathi says:

I like it and very thankful to load our granths which we must read. I requested you please upload some other motivational and spritual books.

11. Anil says:

I have no words to express my Thanks to you. It is a great work who wants to enlighten themselves.

12. Amar mayekar says:

Thanks a ton for this valuable store of great knowledge. I am indebted to you for being able to get this entire store and I am proud of our rich cultural heritage… Thank you!

13. jaisa ham jante hai ki kai bar hamare desh par hamala ho chuka hai es liye hamare grantho ke sath khilvad kiya gaya hai ab jo bhi hai unhe sabhal kar rakho.
    god bless u.
    KARTIKEY MISHRA BHABHA

14. nitin says:

thanks man and god bless you

15. Swapnil says:

Provide Kalki Puran

16. Ajad singh says:

Skand Puran download nahi ho raha hai. baki apka sab VED aur PURAN download ho gaya. Apne bada achchha chij diya iske liye bahut ahut dhanyabad. sayad dhanyabad dene ke liye mere pass SABD nahi hai.

17. ved hamare jivan ka aur dharma ka aadhar hai esliye enki raksha karna hamra mukhya kartabya hai.
    KARTIKEY MISHRA BHABHA

18. very very useful. all credit goes to you. If possible upload the granth with Sanskrit.

19. Nayana says:

Thanks.

20. maharshi says:

it is very useful

21. Tiger says:

I AM VERY THANKFUL TO UR SITE COZ IT GIVES THE OLD, ANCIENT HISTORY OF OUR RELIGION WHICH I WAS SEARCHING FOR LONG TIME THANK YOU

22. AMIT KUMAR says:

VERY VERY NICE WORK. THANK YOU

23. bhupendra says:

hardik dhanywaad……………

24. bhomesh says:

awesome great collection…thanks alot..

25. kuldeep says:

thanks to gives us these truthful things, may god bless you

26. Ramesh says:

pls upload Brahmanams also- it will be helpful

27. anand k says:

provide kalki purna book in hindi with slok as well as meaning.
    THANK u ,rest work is wonder full.

28. satish says:

Thanks… it is really a great job to provide us ved puran in hindi

29. Krishneel Ram says:

Thank…this site really satisfied my search…God Bless

30. Brijesh Tiwari says:

Wonderful collection of these great treasure at single site. I thank you all from bottom of my heart. May God bestow his blessings to you all for maintaining and enriching this site for mankind.

31. Brijesh Tiwari says:

Wonderful collection of these great treasures at single site. I thank you all from bottom of my heart. May God bestow his blessings to you all for maintaining and enriching this site for mankind.

32. SK Singh says:

THANX A LOT FOR ALLOWING ME TO DOWNLOAD ALL THE HINDU PURANS

33. pramod karale says:

Thanks for this valuable store of india history .I am proud of our rich cultural heritage

34. Dheeraj sharma Bharadwaj says:

Great i were looking for this data many times so thanxx very much to provide me it…………..

35. umesh says:

I am thanking you with great joy. I have seen many sites but did not find any path to download these things

36. Shyam says:

Wonderful website… I was looking for this kind of site since long time. Very good, simple language and smoothly understandable. Thanks once again…!!! :)

37. GULSHAN KUMAR says:

AMAZING COLLECTION

38. Ashok Sharma says:

Invaluable collection of our rich heritage. Thanks a lot for hard-word. This is your immemorial contribution to the whole world and it’s forthcoming generations.May god bless you.

39. Vaishali P. Naker says:

Thanks For sharing these collection

40. Vaibhav Sharma says:

Dear Sir,
    I give you my heartiest congratulations regarding your such a wonderful job.
    But , I want to bring your notice regarding some irregularities in some of the files uploaded by you or your staff. Please check there are some pages which are missing or not properly scanned:
    1. About 5 pages in “Shri Bhagwad Puran” .
    2. About 4 pages in “Shri Brahamand Puran part- I”.
    3. About 7 pages in “Shri Brahamand Puran part-II “.
    4. About 12 pages in “Shri Ling Puran”.
    5. About 8 pages in “Shri Matsya Puran Part- I”.
    6. About 20 pages in “Shri Matsya Part- II Puran”.
    7. About 1 page in “Shri Brahamand Puran”.
    Please don’t mind this communication it is not any kind of criticism. It is just a kind of suggestion to make your Hard work best to its optimisation level and more effective.

41. srimadhvyasa says:

People speak of 7 wonders of the world. But it is wonder of Wonders to preserve and present our great cultural riches. Hats off for this selfless and most admirable work. Let almighty give all the resources to promote this noble cause

• Pushpendra Singh Bhati says:

true bro these r d real wonders of the world because thy lso provide d real knowledge of d world,,,

42. vikas rozal says:

Thank a lot for providing this treasure of our ancient culture……..

43. BHANU BHASKAR says:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR PROVIDING ALL THESE STUFF…………………..

44. praful says:

Should i get in Marathi Gruda mythology would be pleased if you grew

45. Vishu says:

thanks Sir,
    May God Bless You

46. Vishu says:

Thanks Again

47. Pankaj Upadhyay says:

Thanks a lot ……Divine Works.

48. manish kumar malik says:

It is urgent need to spread hindu philosophy. I appreciate your work.thank you.

49. jugbox says:

इसमें बहुत सी गड़-बड़ है। बहुत से पुरानों में एक दुसरे के उलटे बताया गया है, संस्कृत का ढंग से अनुवाद भी नहीं हुआ | This is not good to spread Hindu philosophy. Please use translations done by Yogis like Ram Mohun Roy, Virjanand Sarsavati, Dayanand Sarsavati, Arbindo Ghosh, Devendranath Tagore, Bal Gangadhar Tilak etc they were real scholars; and please avoid Pargiter, Wilson, Doniger, Piggott, Max Müller, Griffith, Keith etc who don’t understand anything but boast to know everything.

• moon gaur says:

bhai jin logo ka naam aapne liyaa hai (Ram Mohan……to…..Tilak… tak) kyaa sach much inke dwara likhe puraan our granth (hindi verson) market me uplabdh hai yadi hai to ek do parkashak ke naam hame bhi bataa do ham market se parches kar lenge. (kyunki uper diye downloads lagbhag sabhi geetaa press ke hain or unme to garbar hai, Aapke mutaabik)

• Ritesh Sheoran says:

abe jin logo ke naam liye hai .agar market mein milte hai to mujhe bheja dena
      on this id
      Riteshsheorandeshmukh@gmail.com

50. Kiran Pardeshi says:

Thanks a lot !!!! …. such a divine works….

51. harshit says:

please provide vimanika shastra in hindi or sanskrit

52. Subhash Chandra Sharma says:

I need all Hindu books,vedas,& puran preferably in PDF formats e files

• rajender dass says:

aap ji se request h ki ap mere number pe call kre or apni bat btaye ki aapko kyo chahiye yh sb fir aapko ak yesa gyan btaunga ki aap heran rh jaoge . . . .. plz call me bhai — – - – - – -09928316449

53. Tushar says:

hello eklavya can you please send me vaimanika shastra and yantra sarvsavam on my mail id tushar.pandya2002@gmail.com

54. rakesh says:

THANKS A LOT FOR UPLOADING OUR ANCIENT VED AND PURAN GOD BLESS YOU OM NAMO SIVAYA

55. gk05 says:

Thank u very much for your hard work…

56. prem kshatri says:

may be it is not for mibile version… anyway, i am very glad getting all bedas in hindi…
    thanks a lot..

57. raj singh says:

can you please sent me ling puran on raj.devadhe@gmail.com

58. Prakash Suthar says:

Thanks for providing all the purans through various sources.
    The rig veda contains only six mandals, so please provide the rest four mandals.

Once again, thanks a lot.

59. Soumil Dutta says:

i am very thankful to this
    but i would like an advice from anyone who is well knowledged
    what should i read at first
    the vedas or puranas?
    can you tell why??
    the vedas have many words which try to say something else for e.g. somras refers to truthfulness, and many other things
    can you add kalki purana too???’

• eklavya says:

Hi Soumil, ved refer to rhymes in praise of Surya, indra, yam, som, mitra, varun etc, so if you are more interested in historical aspect then only artharved can help you to some extent. Puran are written in simpler language and more historical in nature. Somras has much deeper meaning written in our tests & not only truthfulness. I would love to have like minded people like you on my facebook account. I am sending you freind request, if you feel I am worthy plz accept. I also have many other books of your interest

• Subodh Kumar says:

Dear Eklavya,
        Please send me the copy of Bhrigu samhita and Lilavati by bhaskaracharya and sushruta samhita in hindi on my email id mudgal_subodh@rediffmail.com. Please send it at the earliest I shall be very thankfull to you for my help.

Thanks
        Subodh Kumar

60. Goraj C. Vitthal says:

I am searching a book called Goraksha Kimayagar

61. markiv says:

dhanywad . parmattma aapki sabhi manokamnaie puri kare .

62. rohit saini says:

please up date so many purans like garun mha puran & so on

63. Ambuj pandey says:

sadhuwad…
    thnx a lot to make ved available so easily,i was searching for a long time to read these sacred book of ours…

64. Care Naman says:

भ्रगु संघिता का डाउनलोड उपलब्ध कराये आपकी महान कृपा होगी……

65. Yogendra says:

Great Work for Hinduism.
    I salute you bro…

66. please provide the vimanika shastra in it’s original form & a hindi transcript if possible …..it’ll be a great…..

67. Suhas says:

Dear Sir, “Thanks” is very small word for your work. It is precious and very helpful for me. I am Astro-IT Consultant doing research in the Ancient and Modern Science. The data provided by you help me lot. It is my kindly request to you if you have any ancient data regarding the ‘Jyotish Shashtra” plz forward it to my email. I need Surya Nadi (Samhita). except this if you have any collection plz forward me. It will helpful in my research to change the attitude “Astrology is a Thotand” of society towards the Astrology . Thanks for your great work. If you need any help regarding the same plz feel feel to contact me.

68. Dheeraj chhabra says:

print was not good but it’s ok…
    apka dhanywaad…

69. D.N.Singh says:

Ved aur Puran upload kar sarahniya kam hua hai. Kripya Upanishad khas kar kathopnishad upload karne ki kripa karen….

70. bunty says:

great colletion.plz upload tantra book.

71. thanks for all and i also need devi puran in hind

72. भ्रगु संघिता का डाउनलोड उपलब्ध कराये आपकी महान कृपा होगी……

73. rupesh says:

thank u very much for ved .

74. jayant tiwari says:

cant download vedas. plz help.

75. plz upload yantra sarvasvam, vaimanika shastra ,eklavya has those ones..
    plz share it soon..
    thanks for collection…

76. mohammedilahi says:

bahut talash ke baad paa liya hai agar koi kar sake hamare to itna kare ke ye kitab urdu me translate ho to aor bhi acha hoga

77. Subodh Kumar says:

Dear Eklavya,

Thanks
    Subodh Kumar

78. Azim says:

Narshansa,kalki avtar are the names of prophet muhammad ayudhya a yudh ya a means “not” yudh means “war” ya means “place” the place where is forbidden to war with another makka also like this

79. Sanjay Dalela says:

Very much admirable work.If you have a copy of Bhrigu samhita then please provide.

80. nishchay tomer says:

Proud to b a Hindu

81. umesh singhal says:

bro pls upload brihat skand puran

82. madan says:

Kindly provide me Garg Sahimta in hindi pdf by in pure hindi language.
    thanks
    Madan

83. viren mistry says:

KIMTI GRANTH AMNE UPLABHTH KARAVAVA BADAL “DHANYAVAD:

84. Ram says:

आप कृपया ये पुस्तके उपलब्ध करा देंगे तो बडी कृपा होगी,
    १. रामचरितमानस (हिंदी संस्करण)
    २. कम्बरामायण (हिंदी संस्करण)
    ३. अध्यात्मरामायण (हिंदी संस्करण)
    ४. आनन्दरामायण (हिंदी संस्करण)
    ५. शांकरदिग्विजय (हिंदी संस्करण)
    ६. अद्भुतरामायण (हिंदी संस्करण)
    ७. जगमोहनरामायण (हिंदी संस्करण)
    धन्यवाद !!
    जय श्रीराम !! जय श्रीकृष्ण !!

85. अजय बहादुर मौर्य says:

आपका बहुत बहुत हार्दिक अभिनंदन की जो आपने ऐसी पुस्तकें उपलब्ध करवाई ……….. धन्यवाद।

86. DIPAK PATEL says:

fourth yug is kalyug to eak bar atharveda read karo.yeh granth me kalyug ke har eak sawal ka jawab mil jayega thanks for this site (apko yeh riquest hai ki atharvaved gujarati version site per rakhe gujarati version padhane vale bhut log hai)

87. Shridhar Patil says:

very useful to reader

• Ahamad Raja Jilani says:

Apka bahut nahut shukriya veda aut puran provide karne ke liye…. Shayad ab log veda aur purano ko padhenge aur islam ki taraf aayenge….kyon ki vedon me bhi ek god ko manne ke liye likha gaya hai kalki avtar ke bare me hai jinka naam mahamad(mohammad)saw hoga…

• Ram says:

Aapko shayad pata nahin hoga. Lekin ye prithvi bahut pehle ki hai. Kaliyug isme kai baar aakar jaa chuka hai. Kitne hi anya dharm na jane kitni baar aaye honge aur chale bhi gaye honge. Lekin ye sanatan dharm hi aesa hai jo pehle se chala aa raha hai. To mujhe nahin lagta ki hame kisi anya dharm ko apnane ki aavashyakta hai. Aur rahi baat mahamad ki to aap uski vistrut jaankari ke liye bhavishya puran padh sakte hai.

• Ahamad Raja Jilani says:

Apka bahut nahut shukriya veda aut puran provide karne ke liye…. Shayad ab log veda aur purano ko padhenge aur islam ki taraf aayenge….kyon ki vedon me bhi ek god ko manne ke liye likha gaya hai Aur paigambar kalki avtar ke bare me hai jinka naam mahamad(mohammad)saw hoga…

• ABHINAY DWIVEDI says:

shri maan ji aapki jankari ke lie bata dun ki kalki bhagwaan kalyug ke 4th kalp (lagbhag 4 lakh 20 hajar varsh baad) honge…dhanywaad

• ABHINAY DWIVEDI says:

vaise mujhe behad hi khushi hoti hai ki aap log bhi hamare dharma ko sabse bada aur prachin mante hai….kabhi vedas to kabhi purano me likhe shloko ka ulta sidha translate karne me lage rahte hai..hamare dharma aur bhagwaan ko proof karne ke lie aapke kuran ki avashykta nhi hoti ….

88. sandeep sharma says:

agar koi sab purane guru ji ki puri history pdf file me koi sites ho to plz muje send karna

89. Navaneet Pandit says:

Thank You for such a nice books to provide us in PDF format

90. Navaneet Pandit says:

I want Yogavashisht in hindi. Please upload it if possible

91. Jitendra says:

Great Work…….Thanks a lot for sharing these Holy book.

92. shridhar3 says:

thank u very much for ved .Great Work…Ok

93. pankaj kumar saroha says:

i am lover of god nd i like every think realited god because our work is only nd only pray god all of those “iersha ,jhoot,chori ,chugli ,ninda ,lalch,i mean kaam khrodh moh etc westege of time…………..so only pry god

94. Nabin Arjyal says:

I woild like to heartly thanksfull …..!!! I had found all religious books in pdf file……,really it’s a great social welfare work ………, but if any rare religious ancient books plz delivery in my mail….i did not found upanishad , manusmiriti, devi bhagwat in hindi, and upved also…….my email id is arjyalnabin@gmail.com

• eklavya bansal says:

nabinji , would you like to please share as to why you got so much interested in our ancient texts

• eklavya bansal says:

you can also reach to me through facebook through link given on the top of this site.

• Subodh says:

Bhrigu samhita download nahi ho pa rahi kya aap mujhe meri email id mudgal_subodh@rediffmail.com par send karenge please.

• H Trivedi says:

Thank you for your efforts of sharing this books, I am starting to do study this books, and provide views, ideas to get more people interested in it. can you please share all books at hs21052010@outlook.com, please send me a email address and I will give u an access to shared location so you dont have to send individual emails

95. hemant kumar says:

there is lot of problem in downloading the purans . when i downloaded then a taged come and shows that there is problem in downloading. the file might not be displayed. And then stop the downloading automatically, plz remove such type of difficulties.

96. hemant kumar says:

i, m waiting your reply eagerly

97. manoj says:

i m very thanskful to u . i m searching about two years for bhragu samhita and i get . Thankyou so much

98. Anmol Sahu says:

I have downloaded all of your ved puran and reading all of vedas. But i want to inform you that Rigved has 10 Mandal while you have uploaded only 6 mandal book. Please try to upload last 4 mandal of Rigved.

Thanks
    Please try to inform me when you have uploaded.

99. Ashok KUMAR SRIVASTAVA says:

I want Rigveda bhashya of Shriramshrma Acharya in hindi. It is available for free download only up to Mandla-6. How I can get it. If complete Rigveda with Annvaya in Hindi available of any person that will be enouhg. Help me pl.- Ashok

100. harish jeengar says:

i need nirukta vedang…….

101. this is a very use ful collection of indian devotional bookd those books are very rare thanks a lot for the kind of good work to u

102. Rajiv says:

This is an excellent work to familiarise people of India and world the greatness of Indian Philosophy.

103. Astro Victor says:

Awesome job!!! Much appreciated…

104. Taminder Nahar says:

105. RahulMandhan says:

please send me aryabhat english

106. रवि प्रताप सिंह says:

ॐ साईं राम
    यध्यपि हम किसी तरह का मत देने के इछुक नहीं थे तथापि आप के इस पुण्य कार्य की सराहना करना हमने उचित समझा। आप के इस अनुष्ठान को हम भी प्रसारित करने का कार्य करेंगे एवं आप से करबद्ध निवेदन है यदि आप पौराणिक श्रुतिया जैसे नारद स्मृति मनु स्मृति आदि का भी समावेश करें तो कृपा होगी इश्वर आप को दीर्घायु प्रदान करें जिससे आप मानव समाज को ये दिव्य धरोहर प्रदान कर सके। ॐ साईं राम

107. Sushil Singh says:

aapka bahut bahut dhanyabad jo aapne ye sanskaran diya hai. Such me mai kaafi dino se dhoodh raha tha par ab santust ho gaya. Meri aapse nivedan hai ki kripya “Ram charit Manas” ka Bhi hindi anubad Sampreshit kare.

108. ravigoyal says:

109. prime says:

buddy this is good not very best so please move i mean add more books.

110. Satya says:

Thank you dear who concerned/creator of this unique website..

111. Rakesh says:

Thanks a lot :)

112. Nirav kapadia says:

It’s devine work.

113. rajendra pandya says:

V.nice n perfact..congrats.

114. Udai says:

Maini maini Thank of lots to your work of hindus beds end Purana on your site pls. Avilebel all tantra end old aurvedik book on your site on tat sat
    .udai

115. Vijesh says:

Thanks a lot sir

116. Vijesh says:

Thanks a lot sir I clear net jrf this year plz tell me topic vedas for reserch suitable for me.if you have synopsis/thesis plz send me Lots of thanks once again

117. Ravi shankar says:

Your colection is very very nice. Plise will you provide devi bhagvat in hindi.

118. sai ram says:

Lord selected this work, for you, with very very happiness – go on an on,.

119. Mrajput says:

lindly provide eavan samhita in your site thank you

120. Mrajput says:

kindly provide ravan samhita in hindi thank you

121. K. Tushar says:

great work. thanks a lot. was searching all this from ages. also can u provide link for uploading data, so that if anyone has something, we all can share that between us.

122. bhawesh Kumar says:

Please Bhramsutra hindi main laaye

123. moon gaur says:

thanx dear there is so much stuff to read learn about our culture

124. Arun Glodha says:

very very thanks for these books .
    om namah shivaya
    Arun Glodha

125. Sachin Bele says:

Thankssss :)

126. Raajdeo Pandey says:

बंधु बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद। मैं जिस वेद को पढ़ना चाहता थापर उपलब्ध ना हो पाने के कारण नहीं पढ़ पाता था उसे आपकी मदद से पढ़ लिया। प्लीज रिग्वेद के बाकी बचे चा मंडल अर्थात 7 से 10मंडल तक भी डरालें।
    धन्यवाद के साथ
    राजदेव पाण्डेय

127. Pancham says:

Lots of thanks for this great books. Your contribution is remarkable for the Hindu Samage

128. Pankaj Yadav says:

मै आपको हिन्दू धर्मं के पवन थाती को जन जन तक सर्व सुलभ कराने के लिए साधुवाद देता हूँ आशा करता हु की भविष्य में भी आप गूढ़ और प्राचीन ग्रंथो को लोकप्रिय एवं अमर बना देंगे .
    पंकज यादव

129. deepak mishra says:

Thanku to provide me above contents….. may i wish to god they will give each and every thing which u want

130. Gaurav Garg says:

Great Job..Thanx a lot DIL se…May God bless you and fulfill your all wishes..

131. Dasari ashokkumar chandrakant says:

Main aapka dhanyavad karna chahta hu aur mera ek prashna hain ye mul ved hain inme koi badlav to nahi kiyagaya aur main sanskrit seekhna chahta hu.

132. arvind pawar says:

Aapka bahut-bahut Dhanyawad,,

133. Hitesh says:

Wishing you heartiest thank you for sharing such great divine books online…..
    Kindly also arrange to avail following :
    1) God & godess Stuti, Chalisha, Matra
    2) Collection of Marathi / Sanskrit Devotional Books

134. pallavi says:

dear sir,
    M very grateful to you to make such precious books available to us. hope we get to read more good books always.
    thanks

135. Bhuppi Upadhyay says:

thank you very much…..your work is really very nice and patriotic…..keep it up..

136. i sagar says:

Namskar,
    is there any book related to non duality or which book should i refer which provided by your site
    Hope u will reply

137. pankaj says:

I would like to say my all friend please know yourself by these book these are not only the answer but also our culture and thank you for guide us by this website

138. radhemalakar@gmail.com says:

may i request all to suggest to find the following books;
    1. Ved per Aara
    2. Bharat Main Go Mamsh
    3.Aaksharatit
    Please suggest.

139. arun says:

please send all puranas & vedas in hindi with its scientific meaning & all its 6 layer interpretation

140. Basant Kishor says:

always has wished to study those vedas…now I will.
    once again thank you for making all these content free and availability on a common platform

141. Rakesh Dhole says:

Main Aapke Is Amulya Karya ke liya Sahruday Dhanyawad deta hu aur aapka abhaar vyakta karta hu….

142. Visnu says:

Dis site distribute our ancient scientific knowledge…….& i m very happy to see dat..(y)

143. In which Purana we find the words like “Kirata”, “Mleshe”, “Asura”, “Danav”….

Any Help Please… thanks

nishant.balgovind@gmail.com
    +91-9004811814

144. Ram Nangunoori says:

For english version of authentic Veadas – and scriptures read/download at http://vedabase.com/en
    Ram
    ramnangunoori@gmail.com

145. pankaj says:

unable to read the downloaded material ,but it is fantastic.
    Pankaj

146. dr manjeet says:

thanks a lot….
    really…

147. Damrudhar Rathia says:

Please kindly published following books for me in hindi-
    🌑Rigveda
    🌑saamveda
    🌑Yajurveda
    🌑attharvaveda

148. Arun Mishra says:

Thanks you for this type

149. shivam singh says:

sai bless u for ur efforts towards sprituality
    om sai ram

150. Rajani Patel says:

plz Ramcharit Manas in hindi version upload kare.. धन्यवाद

151. Scott Alberts says:

Is there any way we could get english translations of the puranas, specifically. I have english translations of a couple of the Vedas and most of the Upanishads, however I am missing most of the Puranas and have not found, as of yet, english translations of them.

152. Nidhi says:

So good the collection is here.
    I will appreciate it you can upload the “Shree Dutta Purana” in either hindi or english language.
    Many Thanks,
    “Jai Shree Gurudev Dutta”

153. praveen says:

sir
    I want to purchese vedas in book form help me

• Anil Kumar says:

Dear Mr Parveen,

It is matter of availability. If you are living near any religious places like Vrindavan,
      Kashi etc. You can get Vedas from there. Otherwise in Big cities you really have to search, as these days you will hardly find reader for it.

Above all it is in very high standard of Sanskrit. I hope you will be able to get the real
      meaning out of shalokas.

Thanks,

Anil

154. Ajay says:

All evry thingr are not possible to read by evry one. So a new colection of selected way of living ruls as veda and geeta and all upnisad in a sart pablish a holy book name of om saantih.will bring calm in world.

155. naresh sharma says:

thanks so much ……………….

156. Puran Meena says:

dear sir pls… provide me hindu granth MEEN PURAN . . .
    thank you…..

157. jatinder chawla says:

Please provide HTML files for android based tabs. Jatinder chawla

158. Seshnag Pradhan says:

very glad to see such a web site providing all hindu epic books. I am just looking for it . keep it up . i support you a lot

159. Rajani Patel says:

thnx for providing such great epics.
    I have download some of them but I am searching for रामचरितमानस in hindi version.
    I have already requested u for this on 27th July. Kindly uploade the same.
    thanks a lot … waiting for ur reply

160. Rakesh Chandra says:

Very nice collection. But one problem is the words are blurred while scanning.

So can you please put the original source(The name of the books along with publishers ) so that people can get a hard copy of the same.

And i would say a very sacred effort from your side…. well done!!!!

161. santosh says:

Lilavati by bhaskaracharya and sushruta samhita in hindi on my email id moresantosh1010@gmail.com

162. Krishan lal says:

All wedpuran diwanlod

163. santosh says:

please provide upnishad written by pandit sri ram sharma acharya – gyan khand,sadhna khand,& vidya khand

164. santosh chy. says:

165. Baldev Ram Dabhi says:

please send me Anshubidhini Geeta.

166. Baiju says:

can i get vaimanik Shastra

167. harshad muley says:

please upload uppuran & upnishad.

168. Bhupendra says:

Thanks a lot for this collection

169. Aseem Sharma says:

Please upload Shastras.
    I really want to read them because they have technical and practical knowledges. So anybody have any Shastra please upload at this site or mail me at aseemkong@gmail.com

170. Harish Mendhi says:

Great effort to save this precious knowledge store.

171. GR8 JOB.
    PLEASE UPLOAD UPANISHADS…REGARDS
    BIPAN GULERIA

172. Nikunj says:

Need Brighu Samhiti book fir download can you please arrange the same

173. ABHINAY DWIVEDI says:

for free pdf “Manu Smriti bhashya by Pt Arya Muni D.A.V. Lahore 1913 [hindi]” pls visit website manusmriti.org

174. ABHINAY DWIVEDI says:

FOR Vedic Scriptures in Sanskrit (Devanagari)

4 Vedas

Upanishads

Puranas & Upa-Puranas

3 Maha-Granthas – Bhagavad Gita, Ramayana & Maha Bharata

6 Darshanas – Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Nyaya, Vaseshika, Sankhya, Vedanta & Karma Mimamsa

36 Smrities – including Manu Smriti

Panini’s Vyakaran

Jyotishya Sastras

Charaka Samhita – The magnum opus of Ayurveda
    PLS VISIT WEBSITE-http://www.astrojyoti.com/sanskritscripturesindex.htm

thanks…..

abhinay dwivedi form rajajipuram lucknow…

175. ABHINAY DWIVEDI says:

FOR “Shri Yoga Vashishtha Maharamayan”
    PLS VISIT WEBSITE -http://hariomgroup.net/maharamayan
    thanks…..

abhinay dwivedi from rajajipuram lucknow…

176. ABHINAY DWIVEDI says:

FOR ADHYATMA RAMAYAN in sanskrit and hindi pls visit website-http://archive.org/details/AdhyatmaRamayana

thanks…..

abhinay dwivedi from rajajipuram lucknow…

177. ABHINAY DWIVEDI says:

FOR VEDANT DARSHAN(BRAHMSUTRA) IN SANSKRIT AND HINDI PLS VISIT WESITE-

thanks…..

abhinay dwivedi from rajajipuram lucknow…

178. ABHINAY DWIVEDI says:

PLS EK BAAR YOGAVASHITHA RAMAYAN AWASYA PADHE……LINK PHIR SE DE RAHA HOON-

179. ABHINAY DWIVEDI says:

AGAR AAP LOGO KO UPANISHADS HINDI ME TRANSLATE KYA HUA MILE TO HAME AWASHYA BATAIYE-abhinaydwivediraj@gmail.com…..dhanyawaad….jai shri raam……

180. Protection spells deal directly with Force and Power Spells.
    These spells create a shield around you which prohibits evil magics from harming you (or whoever you cast the spell on).
    When these spells are cast incorrectly nothing happens.

181. Ram says:

Plz add samudrik shastra

182. pijush kanti dey (dhrua) says:

it is a very good decision for the all that the devotional books can be reach to everybody.

183. hare krishna says:

I m very happy that this site is full of spirituality.
    But i requested that plz add upnishad and adhyatam ramayan.

184. Karejaji says:

Plz provied Kuran and Bible if you have plz i need to read and get knowladge . Thanks in advance

185. mohit sharma says:

hi friends..i downloaded one veda, but thet PDF is asking for paasword to open ??? what to do ?? regards

186. mahesh lathi says:

send ved on my mail

187. vivek says:

Kindly provide me a link to download Vaimanika Shastra

188. chinmay paul says:

I am a bangladashi. I want to read ved and puran in bangla language.so i vary greatful to u upload bangla varsion ved and puran

189. Brahm prakash saran says:

ved puran wa bhariya sanskriki ko jan jan tak pahochane ke kiye banewad

190. Man Singh says:

Great effort in the service of dharm and saskriti. Keep it up.

191. Kailash Dhyani says:

Your work very great and laborious. Thanx a lot for your great work. Plz do one thing more, that all tantras books should be installed in this blog. Ones again thanx.

192. Brij says:

Thank you for this wonderful collection of links.
    I am looking for some ancient literature on guidelines on disposal of waste such as pooja lefovers and other waste . Please help me if you have information about such thing.

193. Great site!!! everyone can completed his thirsty.

194. JOSHI Harshadkumar govindji. says:

Great services indeed.

195. narendr ashakya says:

sir plz sent me link for download manusmirti in hindi pdf

196. Pushpendra Singh Bhati says:

Pls. get a full copy of RigVeda as it is only till 6th mandal….
    (I am telling u this brother because the seven mandal- sukta 54 & 55 are of vastu devta very essential while performing puja related to the house)…
    Thanks a lot for all the pdf’s provided by u… We are higly thankful to you…

197. Ratnesh Mishra says:

please give
    vaimanika shastra in hindi.

198. aman pandey says:

eklavya bansal ji can u please send me the download link of yantra sarvasvam, vaimanika shastra, aryabhatiya, especially vaimanika shastra……my email id amanpandeyap@gmail.com

199. chandermohan says:

can you send me vayu puran my email. id

and one page missed in bhagwat maha purana can you check and send me this purana

free free of price
    and whats app per my phone no 9953578954

200. navi says:

Plese sir, upload manu samriti’s hindi version.

201. shyam sharma says:

I need Ravan Sahinta in hindi pdf format to download.so plz if anyone get plz mail on shyamsharma75@gmail.com

202. Akshay says:

Great work… Keep it up…. Thumz up for u…

203. Tarun kumar shahi says:

thanks a lot to provide us the great ved and purans.

204. Dheeraj Kumar says:

Bahut Bahut Dhanyawaad, Aaapane amulya sangrahan kiya hai. I have been searching for the same for quite some time. Can, You please put Upnishdas, Shhashtra, other Vadik books & Aayurveda also if possible. I know , I am expecting more. However I have read Garuna Puran(Gita Press). It is our root. These inherits the solutions to all our questions, problems & for life. One can know after looking them.

The work is appraised. We need to consist our vadik & ancient knowledge & system for future. It needs to be spread too, which has remained as most ancient system on earth. Ant mein Dhanyawad aapke is pranshasneeya kaarya ke liye.

205. Harish kumar says:

Thanks for these precious books, please make sure that the quality of PDF is good i downlode rigved but it is hard to read please provide good quality pdf. with best regards.

206. ashish says:

sabhi shaastro ko bhi add kariye
    1 arth shaasta
    2 samaaj shaastra etc

207. Awadhesh pratap singh tomer says:

thanks for the pdf s

208. Niraj Sharma says:

209. rohit says:

Pls provide us Kamasutra in hindi…. my e-mail id is r.hit1987@gmail.com

210. Mohit says:

Is it possible for you to provide Ravan Samhita in Marathi

211. shekhar bagdi says:

Vad gayn

212. NOT NOT says:

hai thanks to you giving this BOOK all is very good ! Jay Hind

• NOT NOT says:

333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

213. Nikunj says:

I am looking for BHRIGU SAMHITA FULL BOOK can you give me some details about it I have given me email id

214. vishal guleria says:

please make the word print good it blurt when it opens
    it does’t see clearly

215. sandeep kumar says:

please update manmohini mantra pdf. thanks

216. sandeep kumar says:

please update Kuran sarif in hindi manmohini mantra pdf. thanks

217. Baiju Shukla says:

Is any one have Garbh sanskar in Gujarati or Hindi as per our indian Ved

218. Dhananjay Kumar Tiwari says:

thanks allot sir
    its too helpful for us to know our culture

I want to research in ancient science so please upload some books
    email :- aufaith1995@gmail.com

219. sudhir says:

plz upload manusamriti in hindi. Thnk u

220. could you put the original ramayan which wrote in tamil says:

it coud be available but i cant get it
    i trying to get

221. kalpesh. n.brahmbhatt says:

I like it very much it very halp full books for healthy, wealthy for our lifestyle and our society

222. Hetal Patel says:

Hi I am From USA. I am carefully reading all Veda and bhringu shamhita. I was looking all over for it. Thank you so so much for letting us read this most precious book online.

223. poonam says:

Very nice n tks for easy availability.

224. Dear Sir, I want to read Bangla Ved & Puran’s all books. If you send me the way of download or send to me the said books i will great full to you. My email address: debnath1967@gmail.com I am looking for your kind reply. Best regards, Kulendra C. Debnath

225. Pratimaan Priyam says:

there is a problem in downloading veda-purans……..please upgrade this facility……..i tried many times to download these files…….but it failed……!!

226. Pratimaan Priyam says:

hey, i have downlowded , rigveda……. by internet download manager…………..i am very very very very very very very very THANKFUL 2 you for this………….!!!!!!

227. atlindas.com says:

Bookmark this article for the many great links it contains.

Good health at retirement does not guarantee low healthcare costs.
    The leading business finance Vancouver company offers
    unique financing solutions that help businesses maximize opportunities through
    proper funding.

228. Dinesh Kaulgud says:

Shrimad Mudgal puran is missing in this list.
    Please make it available

229. Genuinely when someone doesn’t be aware of then its up to other viewers that
    they will assist, so here it takes place.

230. siddhi says:

agar gujarati me koi ved aur unishad ho to batayiye

231. Shubh says:

could u pls provide Ayurveda book in pdf..

232. umakantha rao says:

Dear sir, please mail me a hindi pdf devi bhagavathi puran.

233. Vineet says:

thanks for uploading such valuable books , can anybody upload devi bhagwatam in hindi

234. Rahul joshi says:

Aapke pas kalika pur an ya for devibhagvat hindi marathi anuvadme ho to aacha he

235. sunil says:

bahut accha laga ki on line itana sab ha wo bhi apne sanskriti or dharm ke bare me thanks.

236. Hi,

Can someone provide me a link to Vaimanika Shastra on nikhileshkvd@nikhileshkvd.com.

Regards,
    NIkhilesh KVD

237. vishnu says:

Guruji. Meri apase yak vinanthi hai 4vedonka hindi me anuvad kariye meri apase vinanthi hai

238. I don’t have a word to say thanks…:) But really wonder job done by you & your team.

239. A.MOHANTY says:

Plese provide SRIGURU GRRANTH SAHIB PDF,in Hindi or English translation.

240. Sarvesh says:

Can you send me vaimanika shastra and surya sidhanth on my id

241. Click here says:

Fandango took a survey of their customers, and “The Great Gatsby”
    was voted the fifth most anticipated blockbuster of
    2013. Hire an experienced bankruptcy lawyer or bankruptcy attorney will give
    you some insight into what can be done to save the family from financial ruin or from filing bankruptcy.
    Many businesses have long known about and taken advantage of the home rental option when entertaining their clients.

242. Mohnish says:

Sir apse nivedan hai k aap hame Acharya Chanakya ji k likhe huye sabhi pustake hame uplabdha karaye……..

243. tbs discount says:

Thiѕ article іs in ffact a fastidious one it assists new the web users, who аre wishing
    for blogging.

244. hirani chetan says:

World best site is this.

245. Rishabh Dev says:

Bro can you provide ((Samrangana Sutradhara)) in hind/english

246. D. J. Bagul says:

Thanks a lot for 4 veda. have been serching long time (14 years).

247. Pritish says:

eklavya ji…
    i m very intrested in astrology..and would like to review..ur stuff..it would be very kind of u to send me those books which u mentioned.. at iitfry@gmail.com or their download link..

248. Yogesh shandilya says:

aap k is prayas ko main hridya se shang a bad deta hu.

249. jagdish mathpal says:

Very thankful to you

250. dikshant sharma says:

god bless you sir for doing this great work.may god help you to do this kind of good work.

251. amol Kulkarni says:

It’s really good serv for all of thoes who want their religion about know…
    Thanks for this
    God bless u…

252. Hi there to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one
    is getting more from this web site, and your views are good in support of new users.

253. Amit kumar says:

Namaste sir kripya RUDRAMALAY TANTRA book ko upload kare

254. Arvind says:

do any one have viman shashtra, pls upload

255. Ajay says:

Thanks a lot Friend…..I am looking forward for Upnishads as well as these books in Sanskrit.

256. sumod says:

THANKS FOR SPREADING THE KNOWLEDGE OF PURANAS TO PEOPLE.GOD BLESS ALL THOSE BEHIND THIS GOOD VENTURE.

257. Narendra Rajput says:

Thanks……

258. raj punetha says:

धन्यवाद प्रभु जी आपका

259. Gaurav says:

Bhartiy sanskruty k bare me janna chahiye na ki ham pashchatya sanskruty ki taraf jaye…

260. Thank you very much for providing the source of our ancient treasures.

261. Archana Dubey says:

Please provide me Vaimanika Shashtra either in hindi or in sanskrit please…….. I need it..
    my mail ID is anu.hhk57@gmail.com

262. Archana Dubey says:

my mail ID is anu.hhk57@gmail.com

263. I Wnat to free download Gujarati Novels like Saraswatichanra, Mari Hakikat Etc
    Its Enough To ved

264. baba pomane says:

thanks for ved……
    Please provide me nilawanti granth in hindi please…….. I need it

265. Bhanu Shastri says:

ati sundr danwad

266. Bhanu Shastri says:

267. vikram pandey says:

guru ji
    aap bahut hi accha kaam kr rahe hai.. aapka ye dayalu kaarya mera jivan margdarshan krenge .

pranam!

268. Rishiraj singh says:

Very good ,Thanks great job for sanatan dharma . .

269. rajesh says:

please upload manu smriti in hindi

Thanks to provide such holy book for every one

270. वेद पुराण ग्रन्थों मे कार्य करने वाले महा सज्जनों को मेरा नमस्कार। दो साल से मैं वेदों और पुराणों बहुत दूण्डते थे । एक साल पेहले गूगल मे आप का वेद पुराण मे मिले डौनलोड करना दिखत हो गयि । मैं आप का वेद पुराण.कां को गलत लिख दिया । आप मेरे को संदेश भेजे ADM साफ्टवेर डौनलोड करिये होता है। मेरा आण्ड्राय्ड मोबाइल मे ADM नहि मिले IDM मिले इस मे हुवा । सभी डौनलोड किया पडरहा हूं । मुझे क्षमा करिये । बहुत धन्यवाद ।।

271. Yogesh shandilya says:

Aapka yh prayas sanatan matvlambiyo k liye vardan sarikha h aasha h is rayas me uttrottr vriddhi hogi.

272. Ranjeet Kumar says:

ravan संघिता का डाउनलोड उपलब्ध कराये आपकी महान कृपा होगी……

273. binit says:

बहुत कठिन और सराहनीय काम किया है आपने -धन्यवाद और जय श्री राम

274. ramsharan ( manas premi ) says:

Aap shree ko ramsharan ki aur se sadar
    Prabhu smaran
    Mahasay
    Hindutva aur hamari sanskriti ko sanrqsit banaye rakhne me aapke is mahtvapurna yogdan ke liye mai aapka aabhar vykta karta hnu !
    Parmatma aap shree par apni kripa dristi isi prakar bbanaye rakhe tatha aap isi tarha jagat kalyan ke is karya ko anvarat roop se karte rahne!
    Isi mangal kamna ke saath
    jai shree ram

275. gagan azad says:

i like it.

276. honey says:

sir..plzz include shivaji sawanth’s mritunjaya too ..we all shoould learn something from the great character of daanveer karna.

277. Anand Joshi says:

Thank you for providing these valuable sources of knowledge !!!

278. rahul says:

It’s perhaps all the best

279. dr vinod bhatia says:

Can a get a hard copy of all the above works

280. Manjul says:

I am really grateful to you .

281. goutama pradhan says:

Dear sir, sir may ved baro may janna chahati hu.pls mejhe joingautam@gmail.com id pe bataie. Kripa kar ke……

282. prasad anmal says:

please add vaidik ganit samhita
    and
    ashtang hridyam
    is about human life
    how our life is happy without any medicen
    please as soon as possible do this
    ashtang hridyam is very helpfull for all human beaing in india

283. I want all Ved and Purans in hindi pdf verson.
    I am also interested in literature covering my subject “Pracheen bharat ki lupt ho chuki adrishya shaktiya

284. Sir Icould not find Sri Nrusingh Puran Please Up load this May kindly send to my E- mail Sachi_dash1963@yahoo.co.in

285. DJ says:

thanks….!!!!!! :)

286. amol Kulkarni says:

for ish,chandogya,taitreya upanishad send your email to me:purujeet21@gmail.com
    totaly free of cost

287. AK ARUN says:

it is good that we have all the things but if a person understands then it is useful only reading will not help out
    thanks
    kindly add the shastras and the prosedures of worshipings
    and every years paanchangs in which adds the day wise prayings and proper timings and their fruitful natures

288. UMESH says:

Thanks sir

289. Kusaji Raul says:

Thanks for vedas & purans..Waiting of shashtras.
    Plz upload rasayanashatra & rasamangalam(by Nagarjuna) ..as early as possible..

290. sangita says:

it doesn’t work…no download ….error…error!!!!!

291. apurv b jani says:

thnx for all this granthas….. aabhar

292. pankaj sharma says:

vimanika shashtra in hindi or english if possible plz upload it really need this one !! n thanks alot 4 all this great knowledge hub once again thanks u r doing a great job !!

293. I am curious to find out what blog platform you’re utilizing?
    I’m having some minor security issues with my latest blog and I would
    like to find something more safe. Do you have any suggestions?

294. वशंवदा says:

बहुत पुण्य व पराेपकार का काम करनेवाले महानुभावाें काे मेरा सादर नमन । हमारा अहाेभाग्य है कि हम अपने उपकरण पर बहुत सारे ग्रन्थाें के अवलाेकन करने का अवसर पा रहे है । अपेक्षा है कि आप महाभारत के पूरे १२ भाग रखने कि कृपा करेंगे ।
    -वशंवदा